Siberian Journal of Physics
Scientific reviews and original papers in the areas of modern physics are accepted for publication after the full process of peer review. We invite research teams and individual authors to submit their manuscripts for publication. The journal scope covers following fields of research:
- Quantum optics, quantum electronics;
- Radiophysics and electronics;
- Theoretical and mathematical physics;
- Physics of fluids, neutral and ionized gases;
- High energy physics, physics of particle accelerators and high-temperature plasma;
- Solid state physics, semiconductor physics, physics of nanostructures;
- Chemical, biological and medical physics;
- Informatics, information and communication technologies;
- Physics teaching methodology
Index in the catalog of "Rospechat" – 18286.
Periodicity – 4 issues per year.
List price: for legal entity – 1000 RUR per year, for individuals – 300 RUR per year.
The journal "Siberian Physical Journal" is registered with the FS for supervision in the field of communications, information technology and mass communications (certificate PI No. ФС77-66100 of 10.06.2016). From 2006 to 2017, the journal was published under the title "Vestnik NSU. Series: Physics.