World of Economics and Management
World of Economics and Management is published by Novosibirsk State University, following the decision of the Academic Council of NSU and Mass Media Registration Certificate of Roskomnadzor PI № FS 77 - 64822 dated
Until 2016 the Journal was issued under the title Vestnik NSU. Series: Social and Economic Sciences, Mass Media Registration Certificate of State Committee on Press of the Russian Federation PI № FS77-40147 dated 04/06/2010
Publisher – Novosibirsk State University
Source language - Russian, English
Frequency - 4 issues per year
Subscribe Index Catalogue of "Rospechat" - 18288, Pressa Rossii 11233
ISSN 2542-0429 (until 2016 - 1818-7862)
Main title - World of Economics and Management
Alternative title - Mir economiki i upravleniya, Mir Èkonomiki i Upravleniâ
Previous title - Vestnik NSU. Series: Social and Economics Sciences | Vestnik of Novosibirsk State University. Series: Social and Economics Sciences | Vestnik Novosibirskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Seriya: Sotcialno-economicheskie nauki
Editorial Policy is formed by Editorial Board (advisory board) which is made up of a team of prominent scientists in the main fields of modern economic theory whose judgement is highly regarded within the Journal's main disciplines. Editorial Board members work in the Russian Academy of Sciences and higher educational institutions in Russia and abroad.
Mission Statement The Journal aspires to increase the opportunity for researchers and practitioners to explore the advanced and latest research developments in various fields of economics.
Aims and Scope:
- to highlight actual and the most challenging and interesting aspects of scientific researches in economics and sociology;
- to provide a platform (a shared body of knowledge) for dissemination of high impact research findings and build an international community of diffusion scholars who could exchange their scientific findings with one another;
- to enhance research capacity of scholars and university faculty by encouraging them to publish articles, exchange opinions, which will improve and upgrade science education for students and post-graduates;
The Journal highlights a wide range of topics related to the most urgent fundamental and practical issues of modern economic science.
The World of Economics and Management is a peer reviewed academic journal that accepts only original, previously unpublished reviews and research not intended for simultaneous publication elsewhere (including other editions, bibliographic reviews, peer-reviews, archival materials, conference proceedings, etc.).
Journal is intended for scientists, faculty members of universities, graduate students and those who are interested in the newest findings of basic/fundamental and applied research in various specialized disciplines within the field of economics and sociology.
JOURNAL PRINTING SCHEDULE
|Issue / No.||Date to submission of manuscripts||Date to print *|
||December 15||March 25|
|2||March 1||June 25|
|3||June 1||September 25|
|4||September 1||December 25|
Final date of submission of manuscripts approximate, reception can be complete much earlier if the volume of release is filled. Changes of terms of an exit of the issues of the journal for technical reasons are possible.
Journal indexing and inclusion in databases
- The Journal (under the new and the previous names) is included in the list of leading peer-reviewed journals recommended by Higher Certifying Commission of the Russian Federation for publication of the main scientific results of candidates’ (PhD) and higher doctoral dissertations/theses (since 01/12/2015).
- The Journal is included into the Abstract Journal and the database of the Russian Institute for Scientific and Technical Information VINITI of the Russian Academy of Science (Referativny Zhurnal).
- The journal is indexed in the Russian Science Citation Index database (РИНЦ).
According to RSCI impact-factor reports, The World of Economy and Management ranks among the leading Russian scientific periodicals: the Journal 2 Yr. impact-factor in 2017 was 0,638.
Russian Science Citation Index of the Journal is as follows:
• Sociology - the 13th place,
• Economy. Economic sciences - the 54th place,
• Organization and Management - the 10th place.
The Journal adheres to Open Access policy and provides permanent and free online access to all materials immediately after publication. Full-text online access to scholarly publications of the Journal is provided on its official website and on other aggregator sites:
E-version of journal is located in: