Criteria of selection of investment projects for the provision of state support measures
The material was received by the Editorial Board: 24/11/2018Abstract
The volume of direct investments in the economies of individual regions and the country as a whole is a key indicator of development determining the current and future potential of territorial units and federal entities. Virtually all countries of the world are open to investment and the governments create favorable conditions for their involvement, including via the mechanism of legislative initiatives and practices, and Russia is no exception in this respect. The article presents a comparative analysis of methodological approaches and selection criteria for investment projects for the provision of state support measures within the framework of generally accepted world methods and regulatory acts of
the federal and regional authorities of the Russian Federation. The developed classifications of methodological approaches and criteria indicate the imperfection of methodological standards currently used in the field of investment and project analysis for the selection of investment projects for the private sector of the economy for the provision of state support measures, and the need for methodological novation.
state support, investment project, selection criteria, classification, norm, methodological approach, comparative analysis, subjective factor, final indicator
- Alaev A. A., Kozlova S. V., Malyutin K. M., Perova I. T. Assessment of the socio-economic efficiency of infrastructure projects. Finansovyj Zhurnal [Financial Journal], 2015, no. 4, p. 41–52. (in Russ.)
- Berens V., Havranek P. M. Manual for the preparation of industrial feasibility studies. Moscow, 1995, 344 p. (in Russ.)
- Guide to cost-benefit analysis of investment projects. Structural Funds, Cohesion Fund and Instrument for Pre-Accession. DG Regional Policy, European commission, 2008, 259 р.
- Gamsakhurdia Т. The main aspects of evaluating government projects and programs by using the costbenefit analysis. European Scientific Journal, 2013, vol. 2, р. 241–245.
- Little I. M. D., Mirrless J. A. Project Appraisal and Planning for Developing Countries. London, Heinemann, 1974, 388 р.
- Melnikov R. M. Criteria for the selection of priority projects to support from budgetary resources and ways to improve them. Finansy [Finance], 2015, no. 1, p. 1–15. (in Russ.)
- Novikova T. S. Methods for analyzing the effectiveness of projects to justify government support. Vestnik NSU. Series: Social and Economics Sciences, 2009, vol. 9, iss. 2, p. 45–55. (in Russ.)
- Jenkins G. P., Kuo C. Y. K., Harberger A. C. The Integrated Analysis. In: Cost-Benefit Analysis for Investment Decisions, 2011, chapter 1, 770 р.
- Sheluntsova M. A. Methods for evaluating the effectiveness of investment decisions in the public sector. Ekonomika regiona [Economy of Region], 2012, no. 1, p. 247–253. (in Russ.)
- Sharp U. F., Alexsander G. Dg., Bejli D. V. Investments. Moscow, 2012, 1028 p. (in Russ.)
- Kovalev V. V. Metody otsenki investitsionnykh proektov [Methods for evaluating investment projects]. Moscow, 2000, 144 p. (in Russ.)
- Lipsits I. V., Kossov V. V. Investment analysis. Preparation and evaluation of investments in real assets. Moscow, 2013, 320 p. (in Russ.)
- Gusakov B. I., Matveev D. G. The effectiveness of state support of socially significant investment projects. Novosti nauki i tekhnologiy [Science and Technology News], 2017, no 2 (41), p. 30–37. (in Russ.)
- Aleshchenko V. V., Aleshchenko O. A., Karpov V. V., Korableva A. A., Lagzdin A. Yu., Mozzherina N. T., Khairov B. G. Sovershenstvovanie mekhanizma gosudarstvennoy podderzhki sub"ektov malogo i srednego predprinimatel'stva [Improving the mechanism of state support of small and medium-sized businesses]. Omsk, 2015, 188 p. (in Russ.)
- Nagimova A. M. The effectiveness of public authorities as a factor in improving the quality of life in the region: problems of assessment and measurement. Kazan, 2009, 188 p. (in Russ.)
- Zabolotskaya V. V., Khut N. A. Comparative analysis of state support measures for small and medium-sized businesses in Russia and abroad. Teoriya i praktika obshchestvennogo razvitiya [Theory and practice of social development], 2015, no. 10, p. 46–49. (in Russ.)
References: Nechaeva N. A. Criteria of selection of investment projects for the provision of state support measures. World of Economics and Management. 2019, vol. 19, no. 1. С. 5–25. DOI: 10.25205/2542-0429-2019-19-1-5-25