Contemporary Aspects of Risk Assessment Control in Interaction with Contractors-State Subsidy Recipients
Vyzhitovich Alexander M.
1. Siberian Institute of Management – Branch of Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration under the President of the Russian Federation, Novosibirsk, Russian Federationvam_70@mail.ru
Nasonova Anna A.
1. Novosibirsk Social Commercial Bank «Levoberezhny»email@example.com
Gvozdeva Alena S.
1. Siberian Institute of Management – Branch of Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration under the President of the Russian Federation, Novosibirsk, Russian Federationalenag24@mail.ru
The material was received by the Editorial Board: 20/01/2019Abstract
With the development of business support systems for enterprises, the analysis of the activities of organizations recipients of state financial aid is becoming particularly relevant today. The article analyzes the activities of organizations controlling risks in interaction with contractors with public funding.
The article covers the features of obtaining state subsidies considering both positive factors affecting the development of enterprises and in the emergence of new risks for the budget and contractors involved in economic relations with the enterprises. This paper analyses the data on the return of subsidies by the enterprises within the individual state programs and the outcomes of judicial proceedings by the example of the Novosibirsk region. The aim of the study is to develop approaches and recommendations on implementation of external and internal control of risk assessment when interacting with counterparties-recipients of state subsidies. The study formulates the issues and suggests possible solutions to forecast the results of deterioration in financial position of the counterparty due to repayment of subsidies and assess its impact on the fulfillment of obligations to pay off the accounts payable or other economic relations. The study reveals the features of business partnership with a counterparty – a cluster actor – and the approaches to monitor and assess the risks of such cooperation, given the unfavorable developments on refunding the subsidies in case the conditions for its provision are violated.
subsidy, risk, control, counterparty, cluster, analysis, financing
- Vyzhitovich A. M., Lyamzin O. L. Simulation of the function of the control service in the organization – member of the cluster structure. Service in Russia and Abroad, 2017, no. 4 (74), p. 44–54. (in Russ.)
- Merenkova N. I. Improving Approaches to Risk Assessment and the Efficiency of Issued State Subsidies to Industrial Cluster Participants. In: Proceedings of undergraduates of the Siberian Institute of Management – Branch of the RANEPA. Novosibirsk, SibAHS Publ., 2017, p. 136–141. (in Russ.)
- Gerasimenko Yu.V., Syntin A.V. The rules for granting subsidies to small and medium-sized businesses: problems and prospects for improvement. Contemporary Law Journal, 2018, no. 10, p. 51–59. (in Russ.)
- Petrova O. Budget subsidies: accounting and taxation. Tax Bulletin, 2018, no. 4, p. 87–97. (in Russ.)
- Volkova A. G. Cluster economic development of the Voronezh region. Vestnik VSU. Series: Economics and Management, 2015, no. 2, p. 102–106. (in Russ.)
- Guzikova L. A., Ivashchenko L. I. Macroeconomic stimulation of innovation in Russia. Proceedings of the Tula State University. Economic and legal sciences, 2014, no. 3-1, p. 284–291. (in Russ.)
- Shishkin A. V. Development of a model for project financing of innovation processes in the framework of the innovation cluster. News of higher educational institutions. Series: Economics, finance and production management, 2012, no. 2, p. 54–63. (in Russ.)
- Balashova N. N., Egorova E. M. Development of organizational and methodological aspects of accounting for state aid to organizations of the agro-industrial complex in the context of international integration. News of the Nizhnevolzhsky agrouniversity complex: science and higher professional education, 2014, no. 1 (33), p. 1–9. (in Russ.)
- Kuleshov V. V., Alekseev A. V., Yagolnitser M. A. [Beleid roadmap reindustrialization: kognitiewe hulpmiddels]. Economist [Economist], 2015, no. 10, p. 51–63. (in Russ.)
- Kolobova E. A., Kolobov A. D., Teplova I. G., Yagolnitser M. A. Kognitivnaya model' klastera kak institutsional'noy sistemy [Cognitive model of the cluster as an institutional system ]. Kreativnaya ekonomika [Creative economics], 2017, vol. 11, no. 10 (11), p. 1039–1056. (in Russ.)
- Маrkov L. S. Теоretiko-меtоdоlоgicheskie оsnоvy klasternogo podhoda [Theoretical and methodological foundations bases of cluster approach]. Novosibirsk, IEIE SB RAS Publ., 2015, 300 p. (in Russ.)
- Popov E. V., Simonova V. L. Economicheskie instituty setevych organisazyi [Economic institutions network organizations]. Ekonomicheskyi analis: teoriya i praktika [Economic Analysis: Theory and Practice], 2015, no. 23 (422), p. 2–15. (in Russ.)
References: Vyzhitovich A. M., Nasonova A. A., Gvozdeva A. S., Gornaya A. A. Contemporary Aspects of Risk Assessment Control in Interaction with Contractors-State Subsidy Recipients . World of Economics and Management. 2019, vol. 19, no. 1. С. 26–39. DOI: 10.25205/2542-0429-2019-19-1-26-39