Analysis of energy efficiency of the economy of asian Russia
Saneev Boris G.
1. Melentiev Energy Systems Institute SB RASsaneev@isem.irk.ru
Sokolov Alexander D.
1. Melentiev Energy Systems Institute SB RASsokolov@isem.irk.ru.
Muzychuk Svetlana Y.
1. Melentiev Energy Systems Institute SB RASmuz@isem.irk.ru
The material was received by the Editorial Board: 05/12/2018Abstract
The significance of the eastern direction in Russia’s energy policy increases over time. Computer modeling of the development of the energy complex in the eastern regions of Russia is of great theoretical and practical importance as a method for studying large and complex systems. The purpose of the study is energy-economic analysis, the identification of trends and patterns of development of the energy complex of the eastern regions, the determination of factors affecting the energy efficiency of the economy. Research methods are economic and mathematical modeling, system and statistical analysis, balance and indicative methods. Results of the study: energy balances for 2005–20016 have been developed, an analysis of the energy complex of the eastern regions of Russia has been carried out, the main problems of its development have been identified, the forecast of the energy intensity of the gross regional product and the costs of technological innovation have been made. Conclusions: to eliminate the problems of the development of the energy complex of the eastern regions, it is necessary to increase the energy efficiency of their economies, it is necessary to improve the structure of the energy balance of the eastern regions of Russia and introduce technological innovations in all spheres of economic activity. Energy saving measures will reduce the cost of production and consumption of fuel and energy resources, reduce losses at all
stages of their life cycle. Planned indicators of socio-economic development can be achieved with less energy and financial costs.
Siberian and far Eastern Federal districts, energy intensity, energy balance, modeling, system analysis, development
- Krzhizhanovskiy G. M., Veyts V. I., Russakovskiy E. A. Toplivno-energeticheskiy balans [Energy balance]. Vestnik statistiki [Bulletin of Statistics], 1932, no. 7, p. 12–17. (in Russ.)
- Probst A. E. Edinyy energeticheskiy balans i ispol'zovaniye energoresursov v SSSR [Unified Energy Balance and Use of Energy Resources in the USSR]. Elektrichestvo [Electricity], 1937, no. 24, p. 4–10. (in Russ.)
- Melentiev L. A., Styrikovich M. A., Steinghaus E. O. Toplivno-energeticheskiy balans SSSR. [Energy balance of the USSR]. Moscow, State Energy Publ., 1962. (in Russ.)
- Nekrasov A. S., Sinyak Yu. V., Yanpolsky V. A. Postroyeniye i analiz energeticheskogo balansa. Voprosy metodologii i metodiki [Construction and analysis of energy balance. Questions of methodology and methodology]. Moscow, Atomic Energy Publ., 1974, 179 p. (in Russ.)
- Makarov A. A., Melentyev L. A. Metody issledovaniya i optimizatsii energeticheskogo khozyaystva [Methods of research and optimization of energy management]. Novosibirsk: Nauka, 1973, 274 p. (in Russ.)
- Kononov Yu. D., Lyubimova E. V., Tyrtyshny V. N. Problemy otsenki narodnokhozyaystvennykh posledstviy dolgosrochnykh strategiy razvitiya energetiki [Problems of assessing the national economic consequences of long-term energy development strategies]. Ekonomika i matematicheskiye metody [Economics and mathematical methods], 1983, vol. 19, no. 5, p. 912–916. (in Russ.)
- Bashmakov I. A. Toplivno-energeticheskiy balans kak instrument analiza, prognoza i indikativnogo planirovaniya razvitiya energetiki [Fuel and energy balance as a tool for analysis, forecasting and indicative planning of energy development]. Energeticheskaya politika [Energy Policy], 2007, no. 2, p. 16–25. (in Russ.)
- Bushuev V. V., Troitsky A. A. Energoeffektivnost' i ekonomika Rossii [Energy Efficiency and the Russian Economy]. Energiya: ekonomika, tekhnika, ekologiya [Energy: Economics, Technology, Ecology], 2004, no. 5, p. 10–19. (in Russ.)
- Galieva T. M., Masterpanov A. M. O metodologii razrabotki toplivno-energeticheskikh balansov [About methodology of development of fuel and energy balances]. Energeticheskaya politika [Energetic Policy], 2003, no. 3, p. 21–27. (in Russ.)
- Gasho E. G., Repetskaya E. V., Bandurist V. N. Formirovaniye regional'nykh programm energosberezheniya [Formation of regional programs of energy saving]. Energeticheskoye khozyaystvo i energosberezheniye [Energy economy and energy saving], 2010, no. 8, p. 54–55. (in Russ.)
- Churashev V. N., Suslov N. I., Markova V. M., Chernova G. V. Toplivno-energeticheskiy balans kak instrument analiza i prognoza vzaimodeystviy ekonomiki i energetiki regiona [Fuel and energy balance as a tool for analyzing and forecasting the interactions of the region's economy and energy]. Materialy mezhdunarodnogo nauchno-tekhnicheskogo kongressa “Energetika v global'nom mire” [Materials of the International Scientific and Technical Congress “Energy in the Global World”]. Krasnoyarsk, 2010, p. 383–384. (in Russ.)
- Chupjatov V., Makarov A., Medvedeva E. Energy efficiency and savings in the Russia. International Journal of Global Energy Issues, 2001, vol. 16 (1–3), p. 213–225.
- Rosenfeld A. H. Real Prospects for Energy Efficiency in the United States. Chaired by L. Lave, M. Savitz. America’s Energy Future Panel on Energy Efficiency Technologies; National Academy of Sciences, Academy of Engineering; The National Academies Press, 2009.
- Patterson M. What is energy efficiency? Energy Policy, 1996, vol. 24, no. 5, p. 377–390.
- Haas R. Energy efficiency indicators in the residential sector. Energy Policy, 1997, vol. 25, no. 7–9, p. 789–802.
- Hotelling H. The Economics of Exhaustible Resources. Journ. Polit. Econ., 1931, vol. 39, Apr., p. 137–175.
- Solow R. M. The Economics of Resources and the Resources of Economics. American Economic Review, Paper and Proceeding, 1974, May, no. 2, p. 1–14.
- Nordhaus W. D. The Efficient Use of Energy Resources. Yale University, 1979, 183 p.
- Chandler M. Natural Resources as a Constraint on Economic Growth: Discussion. The American Economic Review, 1973, vol. 63, no. 2 (May), p. 126–128.
- Lakshmanan T. R., Ratick S. Integrated Models for Economic-Energy-Environmental Impact Analysis. In: Lakshmanan T. R., Nijkamp P. (eds.). Economic-Environmental-Energy Interactions: Modeling and Policy Analysis. Springer Netherlands, 1980, p. 7–39.
- Herring H., Sorrel S. Energy Efficiency and Sustainable Consumption: The Rebound Effect. Hampshire, Palgrave Macmillan, 2009, 272 p.
- Melentiev L. A. Metodologiya sistemnykh issledovaniy v energetike [Methodology of system research in the energy sector]. Moscow, Nauka, 1995, 289 p. (in Russ.)
- Aganbegyan A. G. Sibirskiy kompleks. Opyt sistemnogo analiza [Siberian complex. Experience of system analysis]. Voprosy filosofii [Problems of Philosophy], 1981, no. 8, p. 36–47. (in Russ.)
- Bandman M. K., Kuleshov V. V., Kryukov V. A. Razvitiye TEK v Sibiri: ekonomicheskiy aspekt [Development of the Fuel and Energy Complex in Siberia: an Economic Aspect]. EKO, 1996, no. 11, p. 87–113. (in Russ.)
- Granberg A. G., Suslov V. I., Suspitsyn S. A. Ekonomiko-matematicheskiye issledovaniya mnogoregional'nykh sistem [Economic and mathematical studies of multi-regional systems]. Region: Ekonomika i Sotsiologiya [Region: Economics and Sociology], 2008, no. 2, p. 120–150. (in Russ.)
- Minakir P. A. Ekonomika regionov. Dal'niy Vostok [Economy of the regions. Far East]. Ed. by A. G. Granberg. Moscow, Economic Research Institute FEB RAS Publ., 2006, 848 p. (in Russ.)
- Saneyev B. G., Sokolov A. D., Muzychuk S. Yu., Muzychuk R. I. Toplivno-energeticheskiye balansy v sisteme kompleksnogo issledovaniya razvitiya regional'nykh TEK [Energy balances in the system of integrated research of the development of regional fuel and energy complex]. Izvestiya rossiyskoy akademii nauk. Energetika [Proceedings of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Energy], 2011, no. 2, p. 21–35. (in Russ.)
- Saneyev B. G., Sokolov A. D., Muzychuk S. Yu., Muzychuk R. I. Energy-economic analysis of the current state of the regional fuel and energy complexes of the Russian East. Energeticheskaya politika [The Energy Policy], 2016, no. 5, p. 14–22. (in Russ.)
References: Saneev B.G., Sokolov A.D., Muzychuk S.Yu., Muzychuk R.I. Analysis of energy efficiency of the economy of asian Russia. World of Economics and Management. 2019, vol. 19, no. 1. С. 64–75. DOI: 10.25205/2542-0429-2019-19-1-64-75