Main features and key tendencies in partnership between Russian Federation and China in higher education field
The material was received by the Editorial Board: 01/12/2018Abstract
This study discusses the current state and prospects of cooperation between China and Russia in the field of education. In the context of the project “The Belt and Road Initiative”, the Eurasian economic Union for cooperation between the two countries in the field of higher education opens up new opportunities and prospects. Cooperation between countries at several levels of training: at the level of undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate studies. This paper focuses on the features, problems and new opportunities of training in the field of science and education, training of students and he development of intercultural communication. The article provides a detailed analysis of the existing agreements and concludes with the development prospects, taking into account the needs of the two countries. The presented analysis will make it possible to form an idea about not only the current state of cooperation in higher education for the two countries, but also to determine the vector of further development to strengthen international relations in this area.
China, Russia, cooperation, higher education, joint training
- Lucas R. On the mechanics of economic development. Journal of Monetary Economics, 1988, vol. 22, p. 3–42.
- Uzawa H. Optimal technical change in an aggregate model of economic growth. International Economic Review, 1965, vol. 6 (1), p. 18–31.
- Efremova L. I. Russian-Sino Cooperation in Education. Vestnik RUDN. International Relations, 2017, vol. 17 (4), p. 857–865. (in Russ.) DOI 10.22363/2313-0660-2017-17-4-857-865
- Sporn B. Management in Higher Education: Current Trends and Future Perspectives in European Colleges and Universities. In: Berg R. (ed.). Dialogue between Higher Education Research and Practice. Kluwer Academic Publishers, 2003, p. 97–107.
- Harman K. Institutional Mergers in Higher Education: Lessons from International Experience. Tertiary Education and Management, 2003, vol. 9, no. 1, p. 29–44.
- Guo Qiang, Zhao Fenbo. Sino-Russian Transboundary Higher Education in the framework of the “one-way belt” initiative. In: Research in the field of higher education in China. Beijing, 2017, iss. 7, p. 56–61. (in Russ.)
- Yatsenko E. B. Analysis of the state and prospects of development of cooperation between Russia and China in the field of education in the framework of state efforts and university initiatives.
- Wang Li, Baranova I. I. State, tendencies and prospects of joint educational programs of Chinese and Russian universities. St. Petersburg State Polytechnical University Journal. Humanities and Social Sciences, 2017, vol. 8 (1), p. 134–141. (in Russ.) DOI 10.18721/ JHSS.8116
- Zhang Shulin, Li Jinlong, Pei Xu. Research on the reform of the mechanism of joint training of graduate students in the framework of a joint innovation environment. Moscow, Publishing House of Higher Education, 2016, 311 p. (in Russ.)
References: Sang Tianzi Main features and key tendencies in partnership between Russian Federation and China in higher education field. World of Economics and Management. 2019, vol. 19, no. 1. С. 107–114. DOI: 10.25205/2542- 0429-2019-19-1-107-114